- Urukundo Home for Children is no longer an organization. The official organization is Urukundo Foundation which is now staffed by employees not volunteers.
- Urukundo Foundation pay Social Security and income tax are deducted for all employees starting January 2011.
- It is our desire to produce more of our own food by building kitchen gardens on our own land - 3 are already built. We intend plant beans and peas in open fields not being used for construction at present.
- Constructing a well to serve the community and Urukundo village year round and during the dry season.
Thoughts for future income:
- Restocking the Chicken Farm.
- Purchasing a second milk cow.
- The start up of a Cyber Cafe in Cyeza sector. None exists at present.
- Construction and start up of an English-centered Preschool on property already owned by Urukundo Foundation.
- Developing Hope House as a community center (for weddings, meetings etc) along with its many other purposes.